Iggy Azalea released new single title "Started"



Less than two months after dropping “Sally Walker,” Iggy Azalea follows it up with her new single “Started.”
Produced by J. White (“Sally Walker”), the unapologetic banger finds Iggy delivering brash rhymes aimed at her haters. “I started from the bottom and now I’m rich,” raps Iggy. “I started to say sorry, but fuck that shit / You started out hatin’, now you love my drip.”
Along with the song, Iggy debuted an extravagant video in which she plays a blonde bombshell, who inherits her wealthy sugar daddy’s riches when he passes away. “Started is the best video I’ve ever made,” she told fans.
“Started” and “Sally Walker” are both set to appear on Iggy’s upcoming album In My Defense , which will be released under her new deal with EMPIRE. “I’m really proud of my album,” she tweeted. “It shits on 95% of everything I’ve ever made & its only half done.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Slay Queen Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Boyfriend, Gets Publicly Humiliated, Stripped Unclad.

Trans woman, 35, who is the first in the world to have a vagina made out of FISH SKIN reveals she finally feels like a 'real woman'.

My husband of 18 years came out as a woman – now we’re looking for a man to BOTH date